Careers at Bonafi
Bulgaria – Full time – Software development – Experienced
Bonafi Bonafi is a growing compliance start-up in the pharmaceutical industry. Our mission is to help companies manage the end-to-end qualification cycle of their customers and suppliers through automation and digitalization. At Bonafi, we value diversity and respect in the workplace. We believe that diverse perspectives and backgrounds foster innovation and drive growth.
Overview of the job’s responsibilities:
Bonafi is seeking an experienced software developer who can contribute to innovative solutions. A Software Developer at Bonafi will work hand-in-hand with our designers, QA Teams, and stakeholders to deliver a timely, high-quality product.
Who will love this job?
We believe that this job is for someone who would like the chance to make a big individual impact with autonomy and responsibility.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. Someone who thrives in a startup environment and can contribute to original ideas and take ownership.
You will be a developer responsible for the development of new software products and help shape our future solutions.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Technical documentation
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
What we look for in a candidate:
- Fluent in English
- Effective communication skills are essential.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional expertise in Object-Oriented Design and Database Design
- Professional experience developing applications using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Knowledge of Vue (or another UI Framework) & Python an advantage
- Some experience with infrastructure technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience documenting systems, processes, and solutions
- Professional experience designing and developing APIs via REST and JSON
- Experience using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with Pharma GxP software is a bonus
- Professional Qualifications or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) an advantage.
Posted 05 January 2023