We are Bonafi Limited – a company incorporated and headquartered in the Republic of Ireland. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations in Ireland and the European Union to protect your privacy, confidentiality, and security.
It covers the following topics:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- identifying information, such as your name
- contact information, such as your postal address, email address, and telephone numbers
- social media handles and other social media profile information that you make available to us or to the public
- online identifiers that may also constitute personal data, such as your MAC address, computer and mobile device unique device ID, and IP information based on your internet connection settings;
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Bonafi with most of the data we collect. We collect and process in a number of ways:
- when you register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- when you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- when you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- from public sources – e.g., social media
- from third parties who are entitled to disclose information to us
- when you register to receive information by email from us
- when you register to download content from our website
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects data for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity when you are dealing with us
- to determine your eligibility for any of our products or services
- to determine your compliance with the terms and conditions that apply to any of our products or services and applicable law
- to enable us to offer our products and services
- to provide you with the services, products, and information you have requested
- to improve our website based on your information and feedback
- to answer your queries and requests
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- to carry out market analysis and research
- to monitor the use of our products and services
- to assess, maintain, upgrade and improve our products and services
- to carry out education and training programs for our staff
- to manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints or issues
- to carry out planning and forecasting activities and other internal business processes
- to keep you informed about our activities, including by sending out newsletters
We may share personal data about you with:
- your representatives, advisers, and others you have authorized to interact with us on your behalf
- our staff who need the information to discharge their duties
- related entities within our corporate group
- our business partners, agents, and service providers
- identity verification agents
- fraud and crime prevention agencies and organizations
- prospective purchasers of all or part of our business or a related entity
- professional advisers who we engage to provide advice on our business
- government authorities and bodies, supra-national authorities and bodies, crime investigation agencies, courts, and others who ask us to disclose that information as required by law
How do we store your data?
Your personal data will only be kept only as long as required to meet our legal obligations and no longer than is necessary. In most cases, we will retain your personal data for a period of between 1-7 years depending on applicable regulatory requirements. At our discretion, we shall retain personal data for any period we consider is reasonably necessary to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
We generally store the personal data that we collect in electronic databases, some of which may be held on our behalf by third-party data storage providers. Sometimes we also keep hard copy records of this personal data in physical storage facilities. We use a range of physical and technical security processes and procedures to protect the confidentiality and security of the information that we hold, and we update these from time to time to address new and emerging security threats that you become aware of.
If you are a registered user of our services, the security of your personal data also relies on your protection of your personal data and particularly any identity information and your secure access credentials (e.g. password and mobile authentication device or service) used to access Bonafi Services. You must not share your secure access credentials with anyone. If you lose your secure access credentials or share them with a third party for any reason, the third party may have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your secure access credentials, please change them immediately and also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Bonafi would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bonafi from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Bonafi Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Bonafi would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Bonafi. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bonafi correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bonafi to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bonafi erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bonafi restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bonafi’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bonafi transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us