Careers at Bonafi
Bulgaria – Full time – Software development – Experienced
Bonafi is an exciting early-stage RegTech startup for Life Sciences. We are on a mission to help companies in the pharmaceutical industry manage the end-to-end qualification cycle of their customers and suppliers by introducing automation and digitalization to a very manual process.
We believe that respect is the foundation of a healthy workplace; respect for each other’s opinions, backgrounds, and values. We seek out diversity realizing that people coming together from different walks of life enable innovation and propel growth.
Overview of the job’s responsibilities:
Bonafi is seeking an experienced software developer who can contribute to innovative solutions. A Software Developer at Bonafi will work hand-in-hand with our designers, QA Teams, and stakeholders to deliver a timely, high-quality product.
Who will love this job?
We believe that this job is for someone who would like the chance to make a big individual impact with autonomy and responsibility.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. Someone who thrives in a startup environment and can contribute to original ideas and take ownership.
You will be a developer responsible for the development of new software products and help shape our future solutions.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Technical documentation
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
What we look for in a candidate:
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional expertise in Object-Oriented Design and Database Design
- Professional experience in AWS, Java, Springboot, Vue & Python
- Some experience with infrastructure technologies (Linux, Docker & Kubernetes)
- Experienced documenting systems, processes, and solutions
- Professional experience designing and developing APIs via REST and JSON (Bonus: written in NodeJS)
- SQL database and noSQL e.g. MongoDB
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience working with Pharma GxP software is a bonus